lump around the public hair area
Hi,  the thing is like a year ago, i had this small lump around the public hair area near the penis, but it's disappeared after a few weeks or so. Recently, I just noticed the lump is back, only this time it's a little bit bigger. The lump is hard and only hurt when pressed or applied pressure on it. Should I go see a doctor or not?
Without examination, confirmation of a diagnosis is tough but it can be contact dermatitis, rash due to friction rub, folliculitis,cyst or genital wart(caused by HPV infection).

Apply warm compresses, Neosporin ointment and calamine lotion and avoid messing with it. You  can take anti-inflammatory pain killers like ibuprofen or acetaminophen. If the lump persists then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

Hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing. Kind regards.