Urology Expert Forum
lump beneath skin of penis?
About This Forum:

Questions in the Urology forum are answered by medical professionals at Healthcare Magic. Topics covered include benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, kidney stones, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction, urinary tract infections (UTI), and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

lump beneath skin of penis?

HI,
about midway on the shaft of my penis, I have discovered a puffy sort of band - perhaps lump below the surface -  that quarter-encircles my penis.

It seems to form a 1/4 circle around the shaft - rather perfectly. (a
Its about 1/8 inch to 1/4 inch in width when erect but is still detectable when flaccid as well though less detectible. Its most visible when erect - and best seen by moving the skin around bc the veins in my skin sort of obscure it.
so its noticeable - but not tremendously pronounced.

Its not painful.
I cannot see any bruising or discoloration at all.
i can still get erections
It does not seem to be on the surface, it seems to actually to be below the skin. For instance, If i move my skin around with my finger the lump or raised area seems to remain stationary while the skin moves freely over the it.

but Im worried. I searched on the web for explanations and am wondering if its indicative of a lymphatic thrombosis?
seem
Its been there for days now and I want to know why it happened and if I need to take action or change my behavior?
please help
thank you