Urology Community
lump in vein under penis

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

lump in vein under penis

I have a lump in the vein like tube that ruins under my penis mor towards the base. It is slightly swollen not really painful, but i have noticed it more during erections than when flacid, seemed to happen overnight. anyone able to give me some info on this matter? thanks in advance
Tags: veins
     Thanks for writing in. During erection the penis is engorged with blood and there is swelling of the vessels. Swollen vein on your organ, following vigorous sex is normal. It really is most unlikely that there could be anything seriously wrong with you unless you have some sort of disorder which causes clotting in veins. (Incidentally, clots in veins are usually painful).
If the swelling persists longer than two weeks after the 'vigorous sex', then get your GP to take a look at your penis.
Best.