lump on balls
found a lump about 3cm on top of my left testicle, i have made an oppointment at uroligsts but i also done the light test and the lump is softer than my testicle and you can see through it with what looks like some sort of fluid inside it.  can anyone give me any info on this as i cant stop thinking about it
Without examination, confirmation of a diagnosis is tough but it can be folliculitis,cysts ,molluscum contagiosum(multiple, small, dome-shaped papules, often with a central depression or plug), epididymal cyst or dome benign or malignant growth.

Apply warm compresses, Neosporin ointment and calamine lotion and avoid messing with it. You can take anti-inflammatory pain killers like ibuprofen or acetaminophen. If the lump persists then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

Hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

just been to the hospital and i have a epididymal cyst. huge releif . been told to leave alone as it is nothing to worry about. thanks for your reply it was a great help