Urology Community
lump on balls

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

lump on balls

found a lump about 3cm on top of my left testicle, i have made an oppointment at uroligsts but i also done the light test and the lump is softer than my testicle and you can see through it with what looks like some sort of fluid inside it.  can anyone give me any info on this as i cant stop thinking about it
Avatar dr m tn
Without examination, confirmation of a diagnosis is tough but it can be folliculitis,cysts ,molluscum contagiosum(multiple, small, dome-shaped papules, often with a central depression or plug), epididymal cyst or dome benign or malignant growth.

Apply warm compresses, Neosporin ointment and calamine lotion and avoid messing with it. You can take anti-inflammatory pain killers like ibuprofen or acetaminophen. If the lump persists then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

Hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Avatar n tn
just been to the hospital and i have a epididymal cyst. huge releif . been told to leave alone as it is nothing to worry about. thanks for your reply it was a great help