Urology Community
male discharge

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

male discharge

could a discharge from the penis be caused by an unfaithful partner even though test confirms no STD
Generally penile discharge other than semen or urine is due to STD. However a STD is usually accompanied by rash or fever or burning in urine or swollen lympnodes. Did you have a complete STD panel done and also got your urine tested for pus cells.

The discharge could also be ‘smegma’. Small glands in the surface of the head of the penis produce cheesy white material (called smegma) that may accumulate under the foreskin in males who have not been circumcised. If the discharge is cheesy white, you need not worry. It could also be due to prostatitis or an infection under the foreskin of penis.  

I think you should discuss this with your doctor. It is difficult to comment beyond this at this stage. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!
see i only had pain in the tip of my penis in the uethra sharp pain when i peed or ejaculated an i had the urge to pee almost all the time until 4 days later i sqeezed the tip an two drops of blood came out and i drank cranberry juice an next morining the pain was gone but ive been having slight discomfort random moments the tip of my penis would feel tingly kinda itchy in the uethra but rarely 5 months later im noticing the discomfort alot more no pain but the hole in the tip of my penis has gotten bigger but no pain of stretching or ripping i dont think its std because i weared a condom the last time i had sex an i think its fungal issue cuz i think i touch my foot then touched my penis ill soon be going for my check up but hopefully some information would reliefe my stress all the other stories i read were similar but i had no pain in my balls but now im starting to have more pain in my scrotum but not that much
It will be alright. If we leave it without consulting a doctor