Urology Community
man sperm

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

man sperm

Dear
        my question is bout man sperm, if a person spent a lot of sperm in making sex or other ways will the sperm finished or after how many our body produce sperm give some idea about man sperm,because i spent a lot in jelg (doing sex with your hand) so i am worried.
Please don’t be worried. The sperms are continuously manufactured in the testes and thus they won’t finish even if you masturbate daily or even with more frequency. However, the semen becomes slightly less in amount and has a slightly more watery consistency as the glands can’t make the semen fluids with the same speed. However, sperms will be manufactured and it won’t lead to any exhaustion of the sperms. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care.