Urology Expert Forum
mastrabution

Questions in the Urology forum are answered by medical professionals at Healthcare Magic. Topics covered include benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, kidney stones, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction, urinary tract infections (UTI), and urological cancers.

mastrabution
I have mastrabated daily for the last 5 months.  About a month ago I attempted twice in one day.  On the second attempt, my erection went from a frim to semi-placid state as I attempted to orgasm. During the brief orgasm, I notice that not much ejaculation came out nor did the prostate gland seem to release as it did not give me pleasue to the orgasm as normally.  Immediately I stated having the following symptoms:

a. my penis withered and shrunk from it normal size when in the flacid state and is still that way

b. mild, annoying on-off muscle spasming (no pain) feeling that seems to orginate below the navel and sprials downward toward the groin area

c. frequent need to urinate.  waking up to urinate 2-3 times at night with only small quanties being produced.  

I fell that this spasming feeling is the cause of frequent need to urinate and waking up to urinate 2-3 times at night with only small quanties being produced. Now when I mastrabate;  not much ejaculation comes out nor does the prostate gland seem to release to as it did normally does to give me a pleasuable orgasm.  
I have went to a General Practioner last week and blood and UA were normal as well as the digital rectum exam.  Is it possible for self mastrabration to injure a mans plumbing works(uretha, prostate or bladder?  What are your thoughts on my current condition?  

I am 47 years old male.  I am still able to get erections and ejaculate.

Depending on the type of penile trauma, it may be possible for vigorous masturbation to damage the penis or urethra.  The negative urinalysis would make an infection less likely.  

Prostate enlargement or infection can lead to frequent urination - in addition to the digital rectal exam, a transrectal ultrasound can be done to image the prostate.  

A cystoscopy can be considered to image the urethra for any damage.

Regarding the spasming, you can consider imaging the area (i.e. with a CT scan) to further evaluate the cause.  

These options can be discussed with your personal physician or urologist.

Followup with your personal physician is essential.

This answer is not intended as and does not substitute for medical advice - the information presented is for patient education only. Please see your personal physician for further evaluation of your individual case.

Kevin, M.D.
kevinmd_b
0
0
0
im 11 i havent cumed yet whats amatter
post as soon as possible