Urology Community
masturbation / jelqing pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

masturbation / jelqing pain

My age is 28, i've done jelqing and that in the past, and noticed a slight pain that usually dissapated, and caused no serious problems. but recently, i was doing a prolonging exercise, masturbating for 30 minutes or more, and i did some slight jelqing techniques at the base of my penis. just ran my thumb across, applying a good amount of pressure. after orgasm, i felt a sharp pain on the left side of my penis, about an inch away from the tip. now, the left side feels wierd, and i have half the erection power i had before, and it hangs to the left. any idea what this could be? the pain is gone, but it's still a wierd feeling.