Urology Community
masturbation-precum

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

masturbation-precum

I am 26 years old guy. From the age of 15 i am masturbuting regularly. Now the problem is when i talk to my girlfriend daily over phone or when we go out and sit together and talk normally with in few minutes i feel there is sticky precumin my undies. Just touching her, or talking over phone, getting little aroused i find massive precum. I want to cure this problem. Plz help me. I am not able to prepare for my exams. I also ejaculate in 2-3 minutes. Plz help me out.  plz suggest about my precum problem. I am feeling that i am getting weak day my day. Dullness on my face bcoz of this precum problem. Plz plzhelp me.
The is not a very big problem.You need to be moderate in masturbation perhaps not more than once a week.There are several herbal medicine that thicken the semen.If you live in Pakistan or have any friend in pakistan you should use these medicines with no side effect
1.Majoon e mughlaz (Hamdard Labaratory)
2.Jernaide (Hamdard Labaratory)
thanks for the reply dear.

I am from India. is there i need to see any doctor like urologist..  i ejaculate in 2-3 minutes or less.. plz guide me.
thanks and regards
Premature ejaculation is a different problem. Is your frenulum short or tight? Can you pull your foreskin (or just shaft skin if circumcised) back easily?
thanks for reply dear,
its ok.. my penis foreskin is ok..
You have all the genital sensitivity that nature intended men have, which is usually more than we need in youth (it comes in handy with age). Using a condom reduces sensitivity, so'll want to do that for the desensitization (besides the STD transmission benefits). Also, if you want to reduce sensitivity, you can just keep the foreskin retracted for a short amount of time each day, so that the sensitive parts are exposed to the fabric of your clothes. After a week of doing this for only a half hour a day, it'll be a lot less sensitive. Note: You can't do this unless the foreskin is loose enough, if it's tight it would need to be stretched first. For more info about that Google: stretching tight foreskin
Maybe you should try "edging".Go to pegym website and see how it is done.