Urology Expert Forum
multiple lumps
About This Forum:

Questions in the Urology forum are answered by medical professionals at Healthcare Magic. Topics covered include benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, kidney stones, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction, urinary tract infections (UTI), and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

multiple lumps

I am a 35 white male with no health issues so far. I have had a firm pea-sized lump at the very base of my penis (close to the pubic bone) for at least 15 years. It is very mobile and I can even hold it between 2 fingers. It appears to sit on some kind of hardened vessel. At the time I asked advice to 2 different GPs. The first one told me it was a varicocele, and the second said that it was a cyst, not worth an operation. I know it is not a vericocele because it is really hard and it is attached to a membrane around the right side corpus cavernosum, not to the scrotum (although I can feel it through the scrotum). And I know I have a varicocele but this is definitely not part of it.
Anyway, I took the second advice and didn’t worry until 6 months ago when I noticed a second lump right next to the first one. My GP noted a “scrotal mass”and sent me to a radiologist for an echography. The radiologist saw nothing on the echography other than a slight testicular varicocele...
These lumps have produced no symptoms so far, other than a mild tenderness sometimes during sexual activity.
A month ago I noticed a third lump (also pea-size) in the  shaft. It seems to be in the right corpus cavernosum. It is not as mobile as the others, but again there is a swollen vessel leading to it. It is painless and there is no curvature or erection problem, but since a week ago I suffer mild diffuse pain in the right groin and the right side of the abdominal cavity. I don't know if the pain is related to the lumps or if the lumps are related to each other.
I know I should just ignore it if there are no further symptoms, but not knowing what it is is getting me quite anxious : Can it be Peyronie's disease? Mondor’s disease? Epitheloid sarcoma??
thanks for your advice,
Bob