Urology Expert Forum
muscle spasm/subtle but constant fluttering inside penis around urethra...

Questions in the Urology forum are answered by medical professionals at Healthcare Magic. Topics covered include benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, kidney stones, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction, urinary tract infections (UTI), and urological cancers.

muscle spasm/subtle but constant fluttering inside penis around urethral tract
Posted By Justin on February 09, 1999 at 19:20:42:

For several months I have experienced, especially after exercise, a mild but noticeable muscle spasm type fluttering. It feels as if it's coming from inside the middle of the penis but its very difficult to tell. There's no pain associated, no blood in urine, etc.  Then it will stop.
I had my urine cultured at the doctor's office and it came back negative.  
The fluttering could be coming from the testicle area but it feels more like it's in the midle of the penis about in the middle.
Any ideas? Thanks.