Urology Community
my 11yr old son

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

my 11yr old son

Hello, my son had an appendectomy on 9/20/08 before that he had an endoscopy & colonoscopy a week before the surgery and after that he has been in-out of hospitals since he has been having a constant pain on his pelvic area as well as pain on the inside on his testicles and pain when he urinates which has him unable to walk due to the pain. the doctors tell us that it had nothing to do with the surgery but my son has always been very active since he has been playing soccer since the age of 5. I believed that it may be a nerve or ligament that they have tap but again we haven't got no help from them and to make matters worse I took my son to see a pediatric urologist but unfortunetly he told us without even seeing my son that he knows that the dr that preformed the surgery is on oh the best and that the pain that my son has is due to puverty and that he needs to learn to live with it. Please I'm asking for some help because we miss our son very much and i want him to be the happy and normal kid as before.