Urology Community
my son has just one testicle
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

my son has just one testicle

I have a 6 years old son who doctors can't find his left side testicle my question is 1-how many present doctors will be sure after operation that somebody has testicle or doesn't?
2- is it possible for a man with just right side testicle to have a baby or not ?
3-his right side testicle is not fixed and goes up and down what should i do about that? is it important to fix it or not?  
thank you for your consideration
Related Discussions
647273_tn?1292094741
Hi,

doctors should be able to locate the testicle if it is there. Some are born with only one testicle.

Your son might also have an undescended testicle if so a doctor should be able to locate it in the inquinal region.

I was about 11 before my right testicle descended. My wife and I have 3 children.

A few years back I lost my left testicle due to a bad infection.

Your son will most likely have a normal live if he only has one testicle. The testicle will produce enough testosterone or sperm to make up for the other testicle.

Semen analizes could be done at a later age.

God bless.

Ron
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979