my son has just one testicle
I have a 6 years old son who doctors can't find his left side testicle my question is 1-how many present doctors will be sure after operation that somebody has testicle or doesn't?
2- is it possible for a man with just right side testicle to have a baby or not ?
3-his right side testicle is not fixed and goes up and down what should i do about that? is it important to fix it or not?  
thank you for your consideration

doctors should be able to locate the testicle if it is there. Some are born with only one testicle.

Your son might also have an undescended testicle if so a doctor should be able to locate it in the inquinal region.

I was about 11 before my right testicle descended. My wife and I have 3 children.

A few years back I lost my left testicle due to a bad infection.

Your son will most likely have a normal live if he only has one testicle. The testicle will produce enough testosterone or sperm to make up for the other testicle.

Semen analizes could be done at a later age.

God bless.

Ron