Urology Community
nerve loss

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

nerve loss

I have a 16 yo daughter who has spent nine days in the hospital. She has no nerve sensation to her bladder at all. they have ran numerous test (autonomic, blood work, mri on brain and spine, spinal taps, sep,urodynamics cmg, flow rate with emg) we had 16 doctors (md's, urologist, and nuerologist) and they just kept calling her their mystery patient. I am searhing for answers. It started with cramps in the lower abs the night before and then incontinence the next day and she is still the same today. it will be two weeks tomorrow. Has anyone heard of this? what can we do to fix it and to prevent it from coming back?