Urology Community
no erection

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

no erection

Over the past 6 years, my penis has become smaller in size and now I cannot achieve an erection, I seen a doctor about the problem, he wants to try certain medical procedures that I have very little doubt they will work! I can feel a good portion on the left side of my penis near the base is hard like there is a blockage preventing blood to flow into the penis is there a procedure out there to cure my problem?

This discussion is related to ureter stent  size and sex.
    How are you? Erection is caused by hormones, nerves, muscles and blood vessels. Any disorder affecting these can cause erectile dysfunction. It is influenced by many factors like hypertension, diabetes, alcohol, smoking, obesity, radiation, prostrate removal etc.

Decrease in penis size could be due to hormonal imbalance, developmental abnormalities, chromosomal abnormalities etc. What is your age? And do you have any history of infections or trauma? As these could also effect the size of penis.

I think that you might have a blocked ejaculatory duct or an enlarged lymphnode which is compressing the base of penis. Get a check of the level of testosterone and take a specialist's opinion.

Supplementation of testosterone if necessary and corrective surgeries might help.

Get well soon.