Urology Expert Forum
not urinating and cyst on kidney
About This Forum:

Questions in the Urology forum are answered by medical professionals at Healthcare Magic. Topics covered include benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, kidney stones, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction, urinary tract infections (UTI), and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

not urinating and cyst on kidney

I have been going to the doctor for some time now complaining of infrequent urination.  Blood test were done and creatine came back fine.  On a few spot urinalysis traces of blood were found in urine but doctors said it was minor and is ok.  I since bought myself some urine strips and again from time to time blood shows and also glucose.

Recently I had an ultrasound and this was the finding:

Left kidney has a s echogenic focus within the midpole medullary region measuring 6.3 x 6.6 mm in diameter without clearly acoustic shadowing.  Most likely representative of an angiomyolipoma.

On top of this a large partially thick walled seperated cyst measuring 4.8x2.9x2.4cm in diameter with possible internal hemorrachage present on my left ovary.

Question:

Is it possible the cyst on my ovairy is actually cancer and has spread to my kidney.  What do you reccommend I do for followup?  The doctors don't seem to believe me about the infrequent urination because my creatine number is at 60.

Thanks.