Urology Expert Forum
opinions
About This Forum:

Questions in the Urology forum are answered by medical professionals at Healthcare Magic. Topics covered include benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, kidney stones, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction, urinary tract infections (UTI), and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

opinions

I am a male and For about 3 years now I have had this problem off and on. After i masturbate a lot of times i feel the need to go to the bathroom. When i do i get an awful pain in my urethra i think or it could be the tip of the penis. This pain is awful and i feel the need to pee again. When i do pee again it feels better sometimes but when im done the pain comes back full force..Peeing over and over just makes it worst. I have never peed and blood. This normally lasts about an hour or two and i am scared to masturbate because of this pain. Today and this rarely happens i peed at school and got an uncomfortable pain in my urethra that has lasted almost 4 hrs. now.. I havent masturbated now in months. I also when i take a poop pee what looks to be mucus(discharge). It is thick and yellowish and it just floats in the toilet. I have twice masturbated and the sperm was a yellowish color. That problem hasn't happened long but I really need some advice. I have seen 2 urologists and they said it was a puberty thing and i think they were wrong. Over the past three years when I pee it splashes and goes everywhere. There is a small bump on the head of my penis near the hole but the urologists just said that was extra skin. Normally peeing is always uncomfortable but when i masturbate this problem doesn't always happen. I am a 15 yr. old male haven't had sex but recieved oral sex when i was 10 by some1 of the same age. No sperm came out. Hadn't hit puberty yet. Surely this wasn't anything. Please help!!!

Please get back with me.
Thanks