orgasm pain
I have had severe pain at the end of orgasms for over 10 years. Before my TURP (nine years ago) and my prostatectomy (one nerve spared, seven years ago), my urologist blamed prostatitis for the pain and prescribed antibiotics, which provided some (but not complete) relief. What are the possible causes of the pain (even more severe now) without a prostate gland?
Since surgery for BPH(benign hyperplasia of the prostate) leaves behind part of the gland, it is still possible for prostate problems, including BPH, to develop again.So the pain on ejaculation can be related to that.I would suggest a repeat urologist’s evaluation for this.

Hope it helps. Take care and pls do keep me posted.Warm regards.

Thanks for your comments. But, as I mentioned, I had a prostatectomy seven years ago -- that wouldn't leave part of the gland, would it? Are there any other possible causes, like bladder spasms, that could cause pain at the end of orgasm?
Could be epididymitus .... that is a painful feeling AFTER ejaculation.  SOOOO many doctors miss this it's frightening.  There is no test, it's basically "after everything else is ruled out" ... go in tell your doctor you think you have epididymitus and you want to be put on CIPRO... should be at least 5 days of it... and no ejaculating during that time... good luck.

Thanks, I'll bring up the possibility of epididymitis with my urologist when I see him in August. In response to your message, I looked it up on Wikipedia and read that it can be caught during a prostectomy.  .