pain, blood in urine, no kidney stone
Over the last 6 months my husband has been experiencing intense pain and blood in his urine. When a CT is done, rarely do they find a stone. After a cystoscope, our Urologist said he had lots of "sludge", stone producing particles in his urine. Since then he has started drinking lots of water, no salt, no carbonation, several medications to reduce stone material but he is still having flank pain, mostly on the right side, sometimes shooting down into his testicles. His quality of life isnt great anymore. Any suggestions?

The "sludge" is found in his bladder?

In the scan, they were not able to find anything in the kidneys ,ureter and bladder?

Given that the scans are normal,I suggest that your husband be referred to a pain management specialist for management.A scrotal ultrasound may be able to help  rule out any involvement of the structures within the scrotal sac.Also, an ultrasound of the kidneys,ureter and bladder may be done just to asess why your husband still experiences the pain.