Urology Community
pain after musterbation

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

pain after musterbation

hellow there,
before i ask my question, i'd like to tell you about my past with musterbation, i have been musterbating since the age of 13, now am 20 years old. When i first started musterbation, i used to do it about once a day, and not so often about twice a day, where this pattern lasted for about the age of 17 or 18 where i limited it to 3 to 4 times a week and less often do i exceed that. but i can be sure that since the age of 19, i have only been doing it for about 3 to 4 times a week and often time i do once a week and sometimes even once in 10 days or two weeks. Ok so i started experiencing pain in my lower right abdomen just above the groin area, sometimes the pain seems to be in the groin area, but usually in the lower right abdomen, the pain only started one month ago, and i thought about alot of things that might be causing that but never considered prostatitis. the pain was not very severe, but it was enough to distract me from studying and concentrating, as well as wanting to sit down and take a rest even when i am not tired. during that time, i might have felt a little urge to urinate, but i can't be sure because i think i was imagining this. after that, i quit musterbating, only for the lack of sexual interest and lobido, since i was in pain. After stopping musterbation for about a week, i started to feel better, and the more time it was better. but after 1 month i regained my sexual desire and lobido like crazy !!! so i couldn't help but musterbate, and which was 3 days ago, and i felt very sexually strong while doing it, where i had an erection that i didn't have for a looong time. and later that day i felt the urge to do it again, so i did it , and everything was fine. the next day came and it was fine, until yesterday, where i musterbated again, and there was pain !! after musterbation. and i still have pain till this moment. i notice that the more pain, the less sensation in my penis and the less lobido and sexual interest. but as for burn or difficulty urinating or any other possible symptom for prostatitis, then no i would say that the pain in my lower right abdomen (groin area) is the only thing. My question is: do i have prostatitis ? was my musterbation pattern considered excessive ? can i solve the problem by quitting musterbation ? i also noticed that my urine has turned a little more yellow than it is usually, but i think only when i don't drink alot of water.
THANK YOU very much for your help, i know there are too many words, but i am in pain and i need to tell you the whole story to help you helping me.