pain at the end of urinating,
im 36 yrs old female.I have a history of many uti as a child [before 8 yrs of age. The present problem normally starts in the morning after a night sleep  when the bladder is full. I have recurent pain at the end of urinating like cramps after empting the bladder. I feel the urge to unrinate again but only little urin comes out. It sometimes stays with me for weeks. All my urine examinations results are fine. No infection signs.
I feel discomfort and It is to the extend it sometimes affects my mood. It normally stops after 6 weeks time and I forget all about it until about 4 months later... then its back. I have a bit of incontines, I need to empty my bladder before running or I will urinate while doing sports. What should I do ? Any suggestion ?
Thanks . Dotro

Thanks for writing in. There are two conditions which can manifest with this kind of symptoms. They are interstitial cystitis ( non infectious cystitis) and over active bladder.
Interstitial cystitis is a idiopathic condition, which manifests with recurrent cystitis of non infectious origin. Causes for this are not known.

Over active bladder is a condition in which there is involuntary and sudden contraction of bladder wall resulting in frequent urination, urgency of urination, and urge incontinence. Overactive bladder may cause significant social, psychological, occupational, domestic, physical, and sexual problems.

Discuss with your urologist regarding the above mentioned possibilities and follow his advise.
Best.
Thank you so much !!!! thanks dotro
hi,
i'm 24 yrs old. i feel pain at the end of urinating at the site from where the urine flows. i do not have any abdominal pain though, but i have a feeling of constipation for the last 3 days. i do not have any history of such pain nor constipation. am wondering why i have this pain. it scares me. any suggestion or help would be very kind and appreciated. thank you.