pain at the root of the penis
I am having some pain at the root of the penis. I noticed this first after returning home from a outing of 4 hours, 2 weeks ago. When i erect my penis, I feel pain at the root of the penis. I can't bend it in lower direction. There is one vessel(may be different) at the upper portion of the penis, starting from the root. While it is erected, I feel tension/contraction at this vessel. I found this vessel thick and hard behind the root of the penis. This becomes more hard while it is erected. I can't bend my penis in lower direction. kindly help.
Hi there!

Well, without a detailed clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. Possibilities that may need to be considered include GU infections, inflammations, trauma/ injuries, neuro-muscular causes, growths/ masses, referred pain from other regions etc. I would suggest getting this evaluated by a primary care physician initially and depending on the cause diagnosed/ suspected, it can be managed accordingly or specialist care may be sought.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!
actually I went for shopping before this happened....I consulted with general physician...He gave me vitamin E tablet...It was almost one month..but still I am having some pain, slightly lesser than the initial days...