Urology Community
pain between scrotum and anus

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

pain between scrotum and anus

along with pain between ur scrotum and anus, does anyone else have the problem of their scrotum hanging low, which to me is also very uncomfortable. but it only started doing that after i started getting the pain between my scrotum and anus

I have had the pain in that area but I don't have a low hanging scrotum, the only exception would be after coming out of a hot bath.

Most pain in this area is due to the prostate. It is possible that you have a mild case of prostatitis.

All the best.

Ron
i have tried takeing antibotics but that didn't work,and different other kinds of meds and they don't seem to help either so i'm kind of out of options.the docter said he doesn't know if it is prostatitus or not.i don't want to believe there's nothing i can do about it.the pain comes and goes,unless there's something else causeing the pain

If it is something that you need for pain control of the prostate and that region, heavier pain control may be needed.

There used to be Belladona supossetories that have worked well for me, but trying to locate any in Canada has been unsuccesful. Due to other neurological pain and pain from a fistula between my prostate and rectum I now use Statex Morphine tablets.
It does provide some relief when taken in time. If the pain is advanced it only numbs it a bit.

For your low hanging scrotum you might want to wear an athletic supporter. I have been using one when I had a catheter in my bladder through the penis. When everything was just hanging there was too much movement of the penis causing bladder spasms from the catheter. I also used one when I had epididymitis, and bouts of orchitis.

Don't give up, there has to be a reason for this. Perhaps you might want to consult with another urologist.

All the best.

Ron
It could be a vascular problem.
my plan now is to see another urologist, because i wasn't to keen on the last one.he didn't seem to have much time in dealing with me.all i know is when my scrotum is high i don't seem to have much pain at all,he did talk to me about pain medication,i'll take pain medication when all my options are out, and what do u mean when u say vascular problem.
I'm suffering from something a little similar. I've been experiencing agonizing pain in my testicles that feels like someones grabbing both of them and squeezing an its woken me up out of my sleep. It's kept me from performing at the rate at which i need to at work the only way it stops hurting for me is after i poop. I don't know what im dealing with either. I've been prescribed antibiotics and pain pills but they didn't do anything for me and i cant take pain pills they make me sick. I had a ultrasound down where they found a small bump on my testicle but its nothing that i can feel with my hand it unnoticeable to me by feel. I had a follow up at the Baylor medical center set up to me by the doctors at John Peter Smith but i cant afford to go. So I'm suffering too. Hopefully someone or something will provide us both with answers that we we can use.
i don't feel much pain when i'm in bed, i feel it the most when i'm at work.i also had a ultrtasound but all that showed was a little bit of fluid on my testicles nothing that would be causing me this pain.when my scrotum starts to get real low that's when i get most of my pain.your right hopefully we get some answers.
Hi have you ever tired an athlethic supporter? It is not the same  but I tried this when I had a Foley catheter through the penis. I had problems with the meatus getting irritated from movement of the catheter. For me it made a big difference. It was much better than wearing briefs.

If you could have it where your scrotum is supported or made to sit you higher it might make a difference for you.

Take care.

Ron
i could do that, but to me that means a last resort,i;m sure there is something that is causeing this to happen and i what to find someway to prevent it.
I've posted my problem in another area on this site an someone who's suffering through the same things i am says its Pelvic Floor disorder as far as my symptoms. Ya might wanna check into that as well just to check it out. Ya never know. I'm gonna try to get on some sorta of health care of some sort before i go back to the hospital i cant afford it. Best of luck. I had a lump not fluid on my testicle. I don't if taking a dump relieves the pain in your testicles but its the only thing that makes mine feel better.