pain during and after ejaculation
suddenly i have noticed that i have pain in my penis right when i ejaculate and it lasts for a little while afterwards i have never had this problem before. the pain is in the penis not at the tip but close to it like a half inch to the ring of the  it is a slightly dull pain. if i were to rate the pain from a 1-10 one being nothing and 10 being hitting ur funny bone i would say about 5-6. i have also been getting sick or loss of apatite.  when i eat. this started about 3-4 days ago. there are no fowl or discolored liquids or puss coming out, and the sperm looks normal. i have never been sexualy active but is it possible to obtain and std from a public bathroom? i ask because i have seen that someone had pissed all over the seat i wiped it clean not with soap because it wasn't available. this has gotten me worried and i need help :(

I am not a doctor.

Firstly, I wouldn't worry about the toilet seat... yes there are a lot of germs that can hang around toilet seats but there is a very low risk of catching an STD from one. Most STD's are caught from skin-skin contact and fluid exchange during intercourse.

As for the ejaculating pain, it maybe prostatitis although this can be a lot more painful. Do you have any ejaculation disfunction, meaning, are you ejaculating as you used to? P

It also maybe a water infection.

My advise is to increase your fluid intake and drink some cranberry juice... as well as any citris drinks to increase your vitamin C intake. If the problem perists go to your doctor.

P.S. Prostatitis is curable but may come back - Ciprofloxacin (antibiotic) would be prescribed.

Kind Regards
yes i have been ejaculating normally and but it hurts just a little bit towards the end of the penis, not like in my pelvis so i thought it would be some kind of std or infect hopefully its not.
If you have had no sexual contact with anyone, its very unlikely and very rare to have antyhing.

Prostatitis can cause various pain, as the prostate is for producing the main part of your sperm. It can also cause an inflamed urinary tract / urethra hence causing the pain in the penis. If the pain is only slight I would presume it wasn't the above. This is also caused by infection.

Don't forget nearly all infections are curable... using antibiotics and can be caused by a lot of things not all STD's. It can be something you have drank or ate... using a dirty glass in a bar etc.

If you are worried, visit your doctor.

Regards