Urology Community
pain during draning urine

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

pain during draning urine

todays at 2:00 pm i was just came back from university. i was felling very high urine so when i start to discharge this at start its was normal but just after 10 seconds i was certainly feel pain like something blocked which slow the movement of discharging the urine. after this when i standup its was very painfll. i am thinking thats was stone which was stuck in the urether but not sure and i also tell yo that i have small pieces of kidney stone in my both kidnies plz help me
Hi there!

Well, without a detailed clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. Possibilities that may need to be considered include GU infections, inflammations, trauma, erosions/ ulcers, calculi, neuro-muscular causes, growths/ masses etc. I would suggest getting this evaluated by a primary care physician initially and depending on the cause diagnosed/ suspected, it can be managed accordingly or specialist care may be sought.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!
sir thanks for your response its was such a hard time but now i am ok and no problume that night was full of pain in my urethra even when i touch it its like so painful but early in morning i went to the washroom and release the urine and just after that i was surprized that there is no pain no any thing else. but after that and even from couple of month i have been observed that my urine color is like yelloish brown and when i focus on it for the purpose of examin it seems that urine contain something thick and heaver then water and even i was discuss  with my physican he tell me that its is puss which is came with urine. sir have you suggest me that how i keep my kidnies fresh and in good working because i have been facing kidney related issues since i was 10 year old and my left ureter duct was operate 10 years back when i was 10 year old