pain during draning urine
todays at 2:00 pm i was just came back from university. i was felling very high urine so when i start to discharge this at start its was normal but just after 10 seconds i was certainly feel pain like something blocked which slow the movement of discharging the urine. after this when i standup its was very painfll. i am thinking thats was stone which was stuck in the urether but not sure and i also tell yo that i have small pieces of kidney stone in my both kidnies plz help me
Hi there!

Well, without a detailed clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. Possibilities that may need to be considered include GU infections, inflammations, trauma, erosions/ ulcers, calculi, neuro-muscular causes, growths/ masses etc. I would suggest getting this evaluated by a primary care physician initially and depending on the cause diagnosed/ suspected, it can be managed accordingly or specialist care may be sought.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!
sir thanks for your response its was such a hard time but now i am ok and no problume that night was full of pain in my urethra even when i touch it its like so painful but early in morning i went to the washroom and release the urine and just after that i was surprized that there is no pain no any thing else. but after that and even from couple of month i have been observed that my urine color is like yelloish brown and when i focus on it for the purpose of examin it seems that urine contain something thick and heaver then water and even i was discuss  with my physican he tell me that its is puss which is came with urine. sir have you suggest me that how i keep my kidnies fresh and in good working because i have been facing kidney related issues since i was 10 year old and my left ureter duct was operate 10 years back when i was 10 year old