pain during urination
Two years ago,i started having pain at the beginning of urination, not burning sensation.It continued at till now.i carried on urine analysis and culture,it did not show any bacteria or infectin.No blood in urine or pus.The result of urine cytology test was unremarkamle & absence of atypical cells.i want to know what is causing this pain.
There are many things that can cause this pain-burning it could be chronic cystitis or interstitial cystitis.  The symptoms are the same and a good urologist can help diagnosis the problems.  Either way you pain, burning and bladder pain.  The self help things etc. can help you while you see a diagnosis!
  We have an IC support forum here on this site actually two, listed below.  There is actually an article on the physical relationship on the first forum.  I am also an IC support group leader and director of MOARK IC.  If you need more info or some links feel free to pm me.

http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Interstitial-Cystitis-IC--Pelvic-Pain-Support-Forum/show/412

The expert forum where you can actually ask the doctor here on Medhelp is here also:
http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Interstitial-Cystitis-/show/264

Hope this helps!

Shelly

Pain during urination can be due to interstitial cystitis, prostatitis, cystitis, urinary tract infection or urethritis caused by gonorrhea or Chlamydia. You need to get a urine examination , urine culture, swab culture, PSA levels, examination of the prostatic fluid before and after massage and cystoscopy and biopsy done. I sincerely suggest you to consult a urologist and get it evaluated.

I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and regards.