UROLOGY
COMMUNITY
pain in penis after sex and release within 1 min during sex
by mani44, Sep 03, 2011
i m 29 year old, i used a lot masturbation from last 10 years, and married from last 2 years, i having pain in penis after sex and it remains 4 to 6 hours alot then with time come slow and end after 8 to 10 hour, it is ok? and my 2nd problem is tht i never do sex more then 1 minute and released , please suggest me some medicine to overcome this condition.
Member Comments (1)
Avatar_dr_m_tn
by Dr J SinghBlank, Sep 08, 2011
Such kind of pain in penis can be due to prostatitis. It is an inflammation of the prostate gland or priapism. For premature ejaculation, treatment is having a psychological session with the couple, stop-start or squeeze-pause techniques, desensitizing creams and SRRI(selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors) in severe cases. My sincere advice is to consult a urologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.