pain in penis after sex and release within 1 min during sex
i m 29 year old, i used a lot masturbation from last 10 years, and married from last 2 years, i having pain in penis after sex and it remains 4 to 6 hours alot then with time come slow and end after 8 to 10 hour, it is ok? and my 2nd problem is tht i never do sex more then 1 minute and released , please suggest me some medicine to overcome this condition.
Such kind of pain in penis can be due to prostatitis. It is an inflammation of the prostate gland or priapism. For premature ejaculation, treatment is having a psychological session with the couple, stop-start or squeeze-pause techniques, desensitizing creams and SRRI(selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors) in severe cases. My sincere advice is to consult a urologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.