Urology Community
pain in pennis
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

pain in pennis

Hi,

I am suffering with severe pain in pennies and left testis. I have done jelqing exercise seven months back ever since then I have this pain. When ever I try to musterbate pennies gets erected slowly but I have to imagine someone for couple of minutes.
During this time I tend to loose confidence on myself and then there will be no erection
I did not have this problem before doing jelqing exercise.

I think it’s because of pain pennies is getting erected slowly. Sometimes I do have
Erections during night time especially when I eat garlic during dinner. Is there any medicine for this pain to be cured . Due to want me to contact urologist for this.
What are aphrsodiacs that I can have I know only about ginger and garlic.

Regard's

Santosh.

Tags: Pain, pennis
Related Discussions
563773_tn?1374250139
Hello,
Pain in penis after jelqing and slow erection can be due to some nerve injury or compression due to jelqing. Other causes are stress and anxiety, poor communication with partner, unrealistic sexual expectations, negative feelings about non performance, smoking, alcohol and sometimes illicit drugs and medical conditions like diabetes, high blood pressure, heart or thyroid conditions, poor circulation, low testosterone or neurologic disorders.

A detailed examination by a urologist along with a comprehensive profile of investigations is needed. You may need nerve conduction velocity test to rule out any nerve damage.
Hope it helps. Take care.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank