pain in the groin when Ejaculate
hi,
     i have pain in the groin when i was ejaculate. it have going on for 3 months. i have been to doctor and have blood test and urine test for all std and hiv  and the result is negative. what should i do??? what disease or sickness to i get???
Groin pain can be due to enlarged lymph nodes, infection, muscle strain or a hernia.

I agree with the tests for STDs and HIV.  

Further evaluation of the groin can be done with various imaging studies, such as an ultrasound or CT scan.  A hernia or enlarged lymph nodes needs to be ruled out.

I would discuss these options with your personal physician.

Followup with your personal physician is essential.

This answer is not intended as and does not substitute for medical advice - the information presented is for patient education only. Please see your personal physician for further evaluation of your individual case.

Kevin, M.D.
kevinmd_
http://www.penilepain.org