Urology Community
pain in the left side of my penis

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

pain in the left side of my penis

hi....i dont know what to say..I am 27 male..one night before going to sleep i masturbated....everything was normal...i took shower and slept...next day in the morning i was having pain when my boxers were rubbing the tip of my penis....i waited for couple of days and went to a urologist...he did my urine examination and said i dont have an STD....i m sure about it since i dont have a gf......he thought it can be prosthesis....but not sure....he gave antibiotics for 3 weeks and nothing helped..meanwhile the condition gets really worst...sometimes i see swelling on the tip of my penis and left side of my penis hurts really bad...I am wearing loose trousers which helps me....but i cant live with this through my life....after 2 months i day i did masturbation and sudden after that i feel like a nerve pain on the left side of my penis...the pain is always there...it takes like a week to come down but if tip gets press or rubbed the burning pain is coming back again.....after that i went to another urologist.....he said i cant have prostrate problem in this age...he said to apply for a 1% hydrocartisone...it has been a month and no help..i m getting mad what is it....i cat live with it thought my life...did i hurt my penis....or what...plse help me out i m confused,frustrated and scared,......the skin of my penis is usually rough and dark....i m not sure if it was the same before....i had this after doing masturbation....did i hurt any tissue or what...plse advice....
Tags: left side, Pain, penis, scared, help