painful is the word
I have been going through a rough time right now, i have UTI's and its very painful and i cant even eat nor sleep at nights. Its like when nights come it gets worst, i am even seeing sing of some pinkish thing when i urine. I am confuse and scared because this is my first time experiencing this .... i am going to the doctor soon to hear if i am going to be ok and  everything

These symptoms can be due to urinary tract infection or kidney stones. Making a diagnosis of a urinary tract infection includes performing a urinalysis test, which checks for the presence of pus, white blood cells, and bacteria in the urine, which point to a urinary tract infection. A urine culture and sensitivity is usually performed to find the exact microorganism that is causing the infection and to determine the most effective antibiotic to treat it. Your doctor needs to do a culture sensitivity test of the urine to prescribe the best possible antibiotic so that the infection does not come back.

Till then drink plenty of water so as to flush out the toxins.
I sincerely hope that helps. Take care.

thanks doc. i will do so

thank you once again for the advice.