Urology Community
partially treated uti....i think
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

partially treated uti....i think

Hi,

Im sorry. My symptoms now with the current antibiotics are slight feeling of urgency to urinate. It diffenetly not the torturing feeling i had before i started it and actually is getting better right now as i type, the symptoms are better if not completely gone, AMEN!! So God's willing it will completely be gone and stay gone. The pains before now were normal urgeny, no pain, no burning, no discharge, just discomfort.

Thank You.
Tags: uti, i, think
Related Discussions
351246_tn?1379685732
Hi
Thanks for writing to the forum!
Your symptoms could be due to chronic UTI, or urinary tract infection. The infection could be at any level from bladder to ureter to kidney. It could also be due to a stone in the urinary tract. What you need is a urine culture and sensitivity test done. You can give it for culture and sensitivity in a sterile bottle provided by the lab. This will tell you what organism is causing the infection and what antibiotic will kill it permanently. Please do not take antibiotics without this test as the chances of taking the right antibiotic will be low. Thus the symptoms persist.
Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!

Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank