UROLOGY
COMMUNITY
peeing a lot and mega tired helpppp
by peeinglot, Mar 15, 2010
i can't stop peeing! im going every 1/2 hour basically or less! i am extremely tired. i only drank llike 1/2 cup of water! but i'm peeing like gallons in just a few hours! what is going on! [this has been happening for quite a few months now] helpppp please and thanks
Member Comments (1)
by Bhupinder Kaur, MDBlank, Mar 15, 2010
Frequent urination in adults can be due to many causes.The primary cause which needs to be excluded is diabetes. Diabetes not only causes frequent urination but also numbness and tingling sensations.I would advise you to get a fasting blood sugar and Hb A1 C test done.

If diabetes is ruled out then other possibilities which need to be ruled out are prostatitis(inflammation of the prostate gland),interstitial cystitis, overactive bladder syndrome, stroke and other neurological diseases, urinary incontinence, bladder cancer(rare) and bladder dysfunction .

Please consult a urologist in that case. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.