Urology Community
pelvic congestion
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

pelvic congestion

Does anyone have experience with pelvic congestion? In january I had surgery to diagnose pelvic congestion syndrome and also had a cysto to check out my bladder. My question is does anyone else have this and what can i do about this constant feeling that i need to urinate? (I am not retaining urine so it is just a feeling that i have to go)
Related Discussions
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I have pelvic floor dysfunction which make me feel like i always have to go,i never heard of pelvic congestion,i think its pretty simular.Pelvic floor dysfunction is where your pelvic floor muscles wont relax and are tense 24/7 laying on your pelvic area cause its such a confined area down there..Good luck and get the book "headache in the pelvis" by Dr.David Wise....Tim
Blank
489228_tn?1291535054
This is an old post that came up on my board.  I did want to comment though,
since I have both Pelvic Congestions Syndrome and pelvic Floor dysfunction.  They are very different!  PCS is varicose veins in the pelvic region.  The blood backs up from
the ovaries....

Shelly
Blank
Hi, does anyone know what a PT is? I read posts stating they can help with pain?

Thank you,
Shaunon
Blank
I had a hyst . due to stage 1 cancer in  2007-  About six months ago - i started to feel pain in the groin area . I can't sit for very long . Anyone else have this problem  .

Thanks,

M
Blank
I was diagnosed with pelvic congestion. Finally saw a vascular interventional radiologist. Luckily, mine was very well versed in this syndrome. He performed a vein embolization just two days ago. We will see, but so far I am feeling some signs of relief already. Please see an experienced vascular interventional radiologist who has helped others with pelvic congestion.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...