penil nerve damage?
4 days ago, i squeezed my penis too hard from the base to almost the head of the penis to get rid off left over urine after peeing. I felt a sharp pain inside of the penis. For the whole day my penis hurt when i touch it. The next 3 days pain was less noticeable when i touch it. Now the pain is about 3 in 1-10 scale 10 being the most painful. the pain comes infrequently when i touch my penis certain way. the pain feels like is coming from under the right side of the penis below the head of the penis. did i damage a nerve or urethra? Will it self heal?
Hi there!

This is likely to be a minor soft tissue injury and should heal by itself in a few days. If the pain continues beyond a week, you may consider an evaluation by a primary care physician or a urologist for appropriate management.
Hope this helps.

Take care!
Penile nerve damage is common, especially in men who use rough masturbation techniques. To prevent sensation loss, men should always use a lube and avoid rough movements, jerking, and an overly tight grip. Using a penis health creme with L arginine may also help to prevent loss of sensation related to peripheral nerve damage and even restore sensitivity in some cases.