Aa
A
A
Close
penil nerve damage?
4 days ago, i squeezed my penis too hard from the base to almost the head of the penis to get rid off left over urine after peeing. I felt a sharp pain inside of the penis. For the whole day my penis hurt when i touch it. The next 3 days pain was less noticeable when i touch it. Now the pain is about 3 in 1-10 scale 10 being the most painful. the pain comes infrequently when i touch my penis certain way. the pain feels like is coming from under the right side of the penis below the head of the penis. did i damage a nerve or urethra? Will it self heal?
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
1711789 tn?1361311607
Hi there!

This is likely to be a minor soft tissue injury and should heal by itself in a few days. If the pain continues beyond a week, you may consider an evaluation by a primary care physician or a urologist for appropriate management.
Hope this helps.

Take care!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Penile nerve damage is common, especially in men who use rough masturbation techniques. To prevent sensation loss, men should always use a lube and avoid rough movements, jerking, and an overly tight grip. Using a penis health creme with L arginine may also help to prevent loss of sensation related to peripheral nerve damage and even restore sensitivity in some cases.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urology Community Resources