Urology Community
penil nerve damage?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

penil nerve damage?

4 days ago, i squeezed my penis too hard from the base to almost the head of the penis to get rid off left over urine after peeing. I felt a sharp pain inside of the penis. For the whole day my penis hurt when i touch it. The next 3 days pain was less noticeable when i touch it. Now the pain is about 3 in 1-10 scale 10 being the most painful. the pain comes infrequently when i touch my penis certain way. the pain feels like is coming from under the right side of the penis below the head of the penis. did i damage a nerve or urethra? Will it self heal?
Hi there!

This is likely to be a minor soft tissue injury and should heal by itself in a few days. If the pain continues beyond a week, you may consider an evaluation by a primary care physician or a urologist for appropriate management.
Hope this helps.

Take care!