Urology Expert Forum
penile discharge

Questions in the Urology forum are answered by medical professionals at Healthcare Magic. Topics covered include benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, kidney stones, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction, urinary tract infections (UTI), and urological cancers.

penile discharge
hi im 19 year old male, recently i have noticed a very small amount of discharge from my penis, this only comes out when i have not urinated for a long time 5 hours + it comes in a very tiny amount and is clear and odorlous, i practicaly have to squeeze my penis to push it out. A few months back i went and got tested for varoius stds such as aids, herpies, chlamidia, gonoera etc and they all came back negative. there are no other symptoms what so ever. could you please tell me what this could be.
I do not know what this is unless you are milking the shaft to expell it. This could be secretions from the glands along the urethra or the result of traumatising your urethra with the milking. Also, it may be urine that has leaked out of a very full bladder.
Can't think of another cause.
S.A.Liroff, M.D.