penis damage?
hello,docter,oneday when was sleeping i rolled over my penis accidently.i felt some tearing feeling in my penis.i got up and saw for any signs.but there was no swelling,bruising.bleeding or anything.but i felt some very small pain in the penis.but it was left after some time.i even had o any discomfort in masturbation or urination.it was about 5 months ago.now i realized my penis bends very little to left from a point which has no any scar.but it is the area which i usually bends when masturbation.docter,i want to know if that bend was a cause of earlier incident or it is just natural.
There does not seem to be any apparent problem with your penis. Slight bent is absolutely normal for a penis. Nothing has to be done. You will not have any problem during intercourse. Every penis is bit bent and a slight bend is normal.

But if however if your penis is bent to the left or right so much as to make it difficult or even painful to enter your partner during sex then pyeronie disease and adhesion formation has to be ruled out.
I hope it helps. Take care and regards.