Urology Community
penis damage

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

penis damage

I placed a rubber ring around the base of my penis and left it on way to long with a erection. Now my penis curves to the left when erect. Can it be fixed?
Avatar_dr_m_tn
It can be due to peyronie’s disease. Peyronie’s disase is a connective tissue disorder involving the growth of fibrous plaques in the soft tissue of the penis. These plaques cause the penis to be bent. The disease starts as a small bump or constriction on the shaft of the penis below the skin and then consequently curving of the erect penis occurs. Treatment is by medicines like vitamin E, colchicines, Verapamil or Potoba and surgical intervention which is the definitive treatment.

I hope it helps. Take care and regards.