Urology Community
penis deformity
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

penis deformity

Hi i recently was masturbating and have been jelqing for a time before that and at times during masturbation,  but now i have a penis deformity between flaccid state and full erection my penis gets constricted in the middle and gets little and then it gets swell near the head with veins popping out so its normal near abdomen gets real small constricted and gets swelled at top near head with veins popping out but after full erection is achieved then middle constriction gets back to normal but still the top part of penis is slightly larger but not much it is a very weird feeling masturbating to this in addition when full erection is achieved  i ejaculate real quick and dont last as long with not ejaculating with as much vigor as before and what i think is less semen is my penis broke/bruisen or what is wrong with it and should i take alleve and is this permanent. like this for most part
----__{==} (ie sweeling) its uncomfortable and no pleasure during masturbation, should i stop masturbation and take a break.. btw i was taking zinc supplement bc of masturbation not that i think that has to do with anything thanks a lot and i hope for a quick reply.