Urology Community
penis extenders

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

penis extenders

There are lots of products these days that say they help increase a mans penis size.  My question is do penis extenders or traction devices, the device that you wear that actually stretches the penis slowly over time, does it really work?  It seems to be a mans best bet, along with exercises.
There have been techniques which are used to increase the size of the penis like jelqing, penis stretching exercises as stretching makes cells composing your penis grow increasing the length of your penis and kegel exercises which target the pubococcygeus muscle and thus helps in maintaining the erection for a longer time. You should go ahead with these exercises only after a consultation with your urologist as they have their own side effects. The extenders have little value and can cause trauma of nerve compression.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.