penis head numbness
Hello ... Dr. =)
Jokes aside ... i'm a 25 yr old chef and about 4 months ago while having intercourse with my girlfriend my penis got bent to the side and since then i've had problems getting and controlling an erection ... at first i thought it could be just an allergy problem bcause i had scabies at the same time but soon gone the scabies i realized for the first time that it was a particular problem... just the glande the head of my  penis felt numb , since recognized the problem i noticed also that my sex drive had been dramatically reduced all bcause that lack of sensitivity ...
My doctor prescribed me verapamil and so far no response , in my head i imagine it might be a nerve ruptured or something ; so i come to you in search of a different solution or even an insight of similar casas in oroder to infd the proper treatment, regain my confidence and once again feel normal .
Ty already
Joe
Sorry for your trouble joe,
I'm new here but I am liking the info in these discussions. I know from personal experience as a child rather than adult that penis numbness is often a result of injury to the nerves somewhere along the route from spinal column to penis tip or head. My penis was getting numb after priapism attacks and I also suffered trauma to my erections during
normal erections and priapismic erections such as impacts directly to and forceful bendings of my penis during the erected state.As a child my penis was not built for abuse like this, but an adult penis can only withstand some bending. Your penis may have  been injured internally and that requires medical treatment to heal best. Priapism,
impotence, numbness, peyriones disease, urinine/ejaculate obstruction, infection, atrophy, hidden penis, and death of penis are all known to occur as a result of penis trauma such as you are describing. I wish to advise you to look these complications up and study for your own knowledge and get multiple oppinions from urologists if you can asap.If you don't get full recovery, I would not want your girlfriend to feel guilty of hurting you. It might be safe to inform her that it a weak spot in a penis is never noticed until it breaks and the weak spot could have been there like a "ticking time bomb" and just the wrong movement sets it off.