Urology Community
penis injury due to jelqing

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

penis injury due to jelqing

hello,1 week beofre i did jelqing (penis enlargement exercise) just only for first time, i did 60-80 reps on semi erect penis, but after 2 days im feeling penis burning sensation which is not contionious ,but comes every alternate days n my erections r also not sponatneous like before, did i seriously injured my penis? can i heal ? can i get back my normal errections ? how can i get rid of burning feelin in penis. i stopped jelqing which i did it only one day n tht too 15-25 mins, doing tht jelqing was a mistake, wht i need to do to get to normal condition of my penis,, its been a week after i stopped jelq,my erections r manual now, before only a thought was enuff for erections, after jelqing im facing this 2 problms, physical appearenc of penis hasnt changed like no discoloration of penis skin , no scars just penis size in flaccid state looks bit bigger thn before. i have already stopped everything, am i gonna heal whts next for me ? ma fingers r crossed n im v worried,, pls help me,,,

Jelqing may often cause injury to the penis or nerve compression which may cause such symptoms and hence is not advocated. I would suggest you to consult a urologist and get an ultrasound done. Other investigations which can be done are MRI or a cavernosogram (a test where a thin hypodermic needle is inserted into one area of the penis before a radio contrast solution is injected and X-rays taken).
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

I have done jelqing off and on over the years, but I never experienced anything like you say. Have you tried taking biotin and paba for your skin?   It is possible that you could benefit from these supplements accompanied by healthy eating. It is also possible that your penis can heal by itself. The body has a way of regenerating itself. Also you may avoid tobbacco products and coffee for better blood circulation. The penis is kind of like a muscle and any muscle injury takes up to 2 years to heal completely. So give it time.  

Hang in there buddy,

And god bless,
Len
Dude why do u post when u.have this injury but not follow up with the results?  So did u heal?