Urology Community
penis sensitivity and lose of erection
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

penis sensitivity and lose of erection

ok so im a 19 year old male and ive been masterbating (masturbating) since i was around age 13 and i masterbated about 1-2 times a day including now the first time ive had sex was my last week being 17. when i was having sex i noticed i kept going soft during sex while wearing a condom and when someone gives me oral sex i can never finish. i recently got another sex partner and i dont use condoms we use spermicide because of my problem. this works but i only last 2-5 minutes so it is aggravating but im afraid i lost sensitivity in my penis because of all the masterbation (masturbation). is there anyway to get it back? i havent masterbated in almost 2 weeks but the problem still occurs is there a pill that will help me? please help
thanks
Related Discussions
Hello,
What you seem to be having is erectile dysfunction. it could be due to a number of causes like Vascular disease, Diabetes, Drugs, Hormone imbalances, Neurologic conditions, Pelvic trauma, surgery, radiation therapy, Psychological conditions like depresion and performance anxiety.
Talk to your partner openly about any fears or apprehensions, eat nutritious healthy food, exercise regularly and cut down on smoking or alcohol if you are taking it.
If still a problem then please get yourself evaluated for the medical conditions mentioned above.
I hope it helps. Take care and regards.

Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank