Urology Expert Forum
penis skin problem

Questions in the Urology forum are answered by medical professionals at Healthcare Magic. Topics covered include benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, kidney stones, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction, urinary tract infections (UTI), and urological cancers.

penis skin problem

i am uncircumcised 16 years old male, and i had skin around head of penis  like this :http://www.****.com/urology/76zws-penis-skin-around-top-half-head.html
I managed to remove her up under the head of penis with force and staying with it in water for hours, now i tryed again to do that but deosont works anymore. I dont know why my skin from penis attached to the penis.
any suggestions please ?
i have that from 13 years old.. never pulled the skin, just after 14
Thanks for posting your query.

Unfortunately the picture could not be opened but from your symptoms frenulum breve should be ruled out. In this the frenulum which is an elastic band of tissue under the glans (glands) penis that connects to the prepuce (foreskin) and helps contract the prepuce over the glans (glands), is short and restricts the movement of the prepuce.

You need to get it examined from your urologist and if diagnosis is confirmed then it is treated by frenuloplasty, frenectomy, or circumcision.

Hope that this information helps and hope that you will get better soon.

Wishing you good health.