Urology Community
penis urethra red opening fungus growth red pimples like in urethra pai...
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

penis urethra red opening fungus growth red pimples like in urethra pain urination

Dear Guys

I would like to share my experience with all of you and it might help some of you.
I had a penis urethra red inflamed and felt hot or burning when urinating for a month.
I have HSV-2(herpes)  and a history of thrush exposure and NGU.
I am 38 year old male hetrosexual
recent tests:
clamdyia test - negative
gonera - negative
HIV rapid test - negative
Blood sugar test - normal
uric acid test - negative
syphillis (syphilis) - negative

Symthoms - urethral irritation penis opening red burning pain

- red pimple like in urethra

- inflamation (inflammation) that comes and goes when i applly the candida anitfungal cream

- penis head red - rash like-sticky at times

- PAINFUL AT TIMES not always when urinate

Tried antigungal cream(climozale) with tetracylcline - infection pain came back with tests showing still puss in penis - was diagnosed as NGU
Have taken along arithomyzine ( 4 doses all in a day -second treatment ) n
doxyxhline(7days - first treatment)

Still had pain when urinating all the test showed no more puss/contamination in penis.
But I have recovered after taking the follwoing steps strictly :
I changed my diet.

I followed the Candida diets - many around a site.
eliminate all possibilities -

here are just the basic steps which i followed

1) very strict no sugar in diet that would include no fresh fruits!!!!! no FRESH FRUITS!

2) eat alot of raw salads but no carrots - i ate white reddish and cucumbers

3) alot of plain yogurt

4) no cow milk of any form - no alcohol - no wine - no caffein/coffee - no tea( but i have this no milk in it)- no spicy food - no dried chillies powder etc

5) no white bread or rice - fungus grows on this

5) no fast foods - eat fresh meats - but minimal
5) brown flour or whole grain flour is ok.

6_) i took grapefruit extracts twice a day-IMPORTANT - or less depends - dont aggrevevate the penis the penis in stress now

6) TOOK HALF TO ONE CLOVE fresh GARLIC TWICE A DAY - THIS IS IMPORTANT - cut it to peices - garlic inhibits growth of bacteria - has to be fresh - do not take pearls or extracts - dont know why

7_ drank alot ALOATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTof WARM water

8) washed my penis with sodium chloride solution0.9 - twice a day -

9) also washed it with LUKE WARM WATER - do not use soaps! or even sorbelene or anything ! petroleum i think i think closes the pores of the penis like a sealant. not good for penis

10_ before washing with luke warm water - u can run cold running water onto penis to reduce inflamations. run it a few minutes - helps

9_ DRY PENIS after shower - let it air for ten mins

10) when urinating hold skin back - dont let the urine touch the skin. wipe with a wet tissue to clean off the urine each time.

11) then rinse with water and dry it again

12) wear boxer shots - use cooling powder/ prickly heat poweder  to to keep yourself dry in the inner thigh/groin area.- so no moisture develops around the penis

13) try pulling skin backwards when ur at work and leave it a few times a day - i did it 3-4 times a day - fungus die in dry open air

14) do not use petrol gels(SORBELENE OR ANYTHING) to wash your penis - just use sodium chloride guys

List goes on in the candida diet - FOLLOW STRICTLY AND TAKE AWAY ALL THE THINGSYOU WAT THAT COZ CANDIDA !

do not use use hard sex or u will will damamge the penis again. let it rest. give time for injured bodies or tissue to heal. try manuka honey but minimal only after recovery. i hear it heals injured skin etc.

FEEL MUCH MUCH BETTER -THANK YOU GOD:)

You got nothing to looose -just try it.

Could be the diet this inflamtions are wrecking havock in us.

i WAS DRINKING ALOT OF MILK AND DRINKING BEER AND STARTED MY SMOKING AND IT WAS JUST LIGHT SMOEKING ONLY - I CIGARTTE A WEEK

then i went thru this hell.

I hope this works out for you guys.

GodSpeed -

This discussion is related to red sore at opening of urethra.  accompanying fungus?.