I would like to share my experience with all of you and it might help some of you.
I had a penis urethra red inflamed and felt hot or burning when urinating for a month.
I have HSV-2(herpes) and a history of thrush exposure and NGU.
I am 38 year old male hetrosexual
clamdyia test - negative
gonera - negative
HIV rapid test - negative
Blood sugar test - normal
uric acid test - negative
syphillis - negative
Symthoms - urethral irritation penis opening red burning pain
- red pimple like in urethra
- inflamation that comes and goes when i applly the candida anitfungal cream
- penis head red - rash like-sticky at times
- PAINFUL AT TIMES not always when urinate
Tried antigungal cream(climozale) with tetracylcline - infection pain came back with tests showing still puss in penis - was diagnosed as NGU
Have taken along arithomyzine ( 4 doses all in a day -second treatment ) n
doxyxhline(7days - first treatment)
Still had pain when urinating all the test showed no more puss/contamination in penis.
But I have recovered after taking the follwoing steps strictly :
I changed my diet.
I followed the Candida diets - many around a site.
eliminate all possibilities -
here are just the basic steps which i followed
1) very strict no sugar in diet that would include no fresh fruits!!!!! no FRESH FRUITS!
2) eat alot of raw salads but no carrots - i ate white reddish and cucumbers
3) alot of plain yogurt
4) no cow milk of any form - no alcohol - no wine - no caffein/coffee - no tea( but i have this no milk in it)- no spicy food - no dried chillies powder etc
5) no white bread or rice - fungus grows on this
5) no fast foods - eat fresh meats - but minimal
5) brown flour or whole grain flour is ok.
6_) i took grapefruit extracts twice a day-IMPORTANT - or less depends - dont aggrevevate the penis the penis in stress now
6) TOOK HALF TO ONE CLOVE fresh GARLIC TWICE A DAY - THIS IS IMPORTANT - cut it to peices - garlic inhibits growth of bacteria - has to be fresh - do not take pearls or extracts - dont know why
7_ drank alot ALOATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTof WARM water
8) washed my penis with sodium chloride solution0.9 - twice a day -
9) also washed it with LUKE WARM WATER - do not use soaps! or even sorbelene or anything ! petroleum i think i think closes the pores of the penis like a sealant. not good for penis
10_ before washing with luke warm water - u can run cold running water onto penis to reduce inflamations. run it a few minutes - helps
9_ DRY PENIS after shower - let it air for ten mins
10) when urinating hold skin back - dont let the urine touch the skin. wipe with a wet tissue to clean off the urine each time.
11) then rinse with water and dry it again
12) wear boxer shots - use cooling powder/ prickly heat poweder to to keep yourself dry in the inner thigh/groin area.- so no moisture develops around the penis
13) try pulling skin backwards when ur at work and leave it a few times a day - i did it 3-4 times a day - fungus die in dry open air
14) do not use petrol gels(SORBELENE OR ANYTHING) to wash your penis - just use sodium chloride guys
List goes on in the candida diet - FOLLOW STRICTLY AND TAKE AWAY ALL THE THINGSYOU WAT THAT COZ CANDIDA !
do not use use hard sex or u will will damamge the penis again. let it rest. give time for injured bodies or tissue to heal. try manuka honey but minimal only after recovery. i hear it heals injured skin etc.
FEEL MUCH MUCH BETTER -THANK YOU GOD:)
You got nothing to looose -just try it.
Could be the diet this inflamtions are wrecking havock in us.
i WAS DRINKING ALOT OF MILK AND DRINKING BEER AND STARTED MY SMOKING AND IT WAS JUST LIGHT SMOEKING ONLY - I CIGARTTE A WEEK
Copyright 1994-2016 MedHelp International. All rights reserved.
MedHelp is a division of Aptus Health.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.