Urology Community
penis vein swelling

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

penis vein swelling

My girlfriend and I were recently having oral sex when she decided to use a body massage vibrator at the top base of my penis. She continued to suck on my testicles until I had a very strong orgasm. Later on I noticed a distension of the vein going from the base of my penis and wrapping around the front of the penis just below the head. The vein is hard and feels like a straw under the skin near the base. When I started to get hard the next day the vein became large and deformed and I started to get very worried. Any ideas? It seems almost like a blockage caused by the vibrator? I am very fit and healthy so I dont think it is anything but some kind of injury from the very powerful vibrations coming from the body massager.Any help would be appreciated...Thanks
Tags: Swelling, penis, "swelling