Urology Community
please help - UTI or not?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

please help - UTI or not?

i  have urinary frequency for quite some time. It is different from UTI, i need to go bathroom very often like around 30- 50 minutes, if i drink water. If i don't drink water i need to go to bathroom one and half hour or two. Usually i need to go bathroom a lot in the morning, but not too often in the afternoon. But my bladder feels sore a lots of time. like pressure.

i go to doctor for urinary analysis and culture, there is no bateria, but my bladder is arching ( not pain) - it reminds me to go to bathroom.I  can hold for quite long time. moreover, i have back pain some time in the lower back and sometime it is a little upper  around the spine area.  

It is not bad pain , but it was so annoying. I feel crampy all the time. what kind of tests i can ask doctor to do for me?
I have taken some antibiotic even without bateria present, it doesn't help. I also took some medication for overactive bladder, doesn't help too. What should I do?

thanks. Please advise.
The bladder issues related to pelvic organ prolapse have to do with leakage or inability to get the pee to come out; there is pressure also but it is not typically tied to bladder only. I'm going to have this post forwarded to the Urology Forum starshadow to see if someone there can advise you.

Good luck!
Sher
Possibly endimetriosis
could be a small stone ask the Dr for x ray or ct scan stones are always not painful it maters how bigger or small where it located and if it is smooth or not it could be stuck and that were the discomfort and pain  and urge to urinate can come from if it small then a urine test might not show blood so x ray and or ct scan would help
Will kidney stone cause urine frequency?

I search the symptoms of kidney stone, i haven't seen one.
Yes they can especially if it moved or is stuck in bladder.I have had hundreds of uti 's and tones off stone my last stone i swear i had a uti had some of same symptoms like needing to go pee all the time a dull back pain and what seem like a over filled bladder went to dr no uti and just a stone.If you go to dr ask for a referral to urologist if there is no stone they can help you find what is going on.
thank you for your help
GOING THROUGH SOMETHING SIMILAR. I FEEL THE URGE TO URINATE 10 TIME A DAY AND WHEN I FINISH I HAVE TO GO AGAIN WITH VERY LOW LOW URINE EACH TIME.  I HAD A CHECKUP FOR UTI AND THERE WAS NO BACTERIA PRESENT THE DOCTOR MENTIONED THAT IT MIGHT BE THE URETHRA NARROWING OR BLADDER OBSTRUCTION NEXT WEEK I HAVE TO GO BACK TO SEE IF HE PERFORMS DILATION WHICH IS WHERE THEY INSERT A TUBE TO STRETCH THE URETHRA SO THAT THERE IS MORE URINE FLOW  I DON;T HAVE MUCH INFORMATION BUT WILL KEEP YOU INFORMED I HAD A FEW YEARS AGO A HYSTERECTOMY AND PELVIC FLOOR RECONSTRUCTION AND NOW THIS IS HAPPENING    WILL KEEP YOU UDATED  SORRY YOU'RE GOING THROUGH THIS, MIRITA