possible damage to penis
About a week ago i was having sex with my girlfriend and i heard a popping sound coming from my penis. There was little to no pain and i finished sex without a problem. The next day i examed my genitals and found no swelling, brusing, or anything showing i had any damage. About 3 days later i noticed that my lymph nodes had become enlarged on both sides could these be related, also do you think i have damaged my penis in any way i am still able to get normal erections although it is harder to become aroused but i think this is due to the wrry because i am very concered. thanx i really could use sum help. Also i have had a hernia repair about 10 months ago im not sure if this could cause the swelling in the lymph nodes
Lymphadenopathy (swollen lymph nodes) is usually caused by a viral or bacterial infection. Other causes include allergic reactions, arthritis, cancer, metabolic diseases, and an overactive thyroid (hyperthyroidism). It is unlikely that the swollen lymph nodes are caused by any penile trauma in your case. Nor does it seem related to hernia repair after so much time until and unless there is some sort of infection. If there is any pain or bending of the penis then penile fracture has to be ruled out.

I hope it helps. Take care and regards.
thank you so much for the help. i have figured out the swelling of the lymph nodes is due to mono. as far as the penile trauma goes couldnt penile fracture be ruled out in my case because little to no pain unchanged erectile function, and absolutly no abnormalities. The reason i say little to no pain is cause after sex my penis is generally a little sore and also i wasnt doing anything crazy i feel if it were this easy to fracture your penis than it would happen to everyone as apposed to it being a rarity. AGAIN thank you soo much for your help it makes me so happy to see people taking an interest.