post, inguinal hernia, repair
Following left/right and umbilical repairs I had intense swelling of both testicals. Following the 4th day my right testical resumed it's normal size. My lefft testical remained swollen twice it's normal size and hurt with intensity. This swelling maintained for 4 weeks. When I called the hospital they had no concern and said that time frame could differ for each case.

Now 4 months later and as the swelling decreased. my left testical continues to shrink, and is hard, not soft to natural touch as my right, and is only half the size of it's natural status  prior to surgery.  It was slighty larger than the right testical all my life. What is going on ?  I feel as if the circulation to it is gone or had the prolonged inflamation had this happen?

Being a farm boy, I view the status current of my left testical as if when a male calf is given a vasectomy (pinched) and it's testicals first swell than shrink a few weeks later.