Urology Community
post bladder suspension

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

post bladder suspension

Is it possible that my frequent UTI problem is due to my recent bladder suspension and rectal repair surgery?
i would be interested how you are doing. i had same operations as you just 8 weeks ago and have had continual right kidney and groin pain. blood and other stuff showing up in urine but when sent to lab they say kidney is clear. this is really getting me down and like you im positive its to do with the op . hope you now have recovered but would like to know how you did ta
I am still having discomfort, including during sex.  My urine stays cloudy, yet has no blood show on urine tests.  I have  pelvic floor pain.  Due to the sex issues it is causing some marital issues as well.  I am pursuing my medical records to see if my mesh was any of them that is now carrying lawsuits.